Sunday 21 November 2010

stealth wealth

If I were ever to be wealthy, I would like to be stealthily wealthy.


I don't want to wear flashy clothes that draw attention to me, or drive a big car. I want to travel standard class and not get annoyed with the other passengers.


I don't want to go on expensive holidays, or have a big house. I just want to know what the best films are and have a chance to see them.


I don't want a big heavy gold watch, or all the latest gadgets. I want a Mac laptop, or two, that connect to the internet and work fine most of the time.


I don't want to mix with all the best people, and be seen dining out. I want to keep up with old friends and meet some new people.


I would like enough money to invest, that I did not need to work too hard, and had enough to look after my family. And when I am all gone, it can buy some land to plant trees on.

No comments:

Post a Comment