Saturday 26 February 2011

still seeing

Looking back at my last blog it is actually far more gloomy than is justified. After a few weeks of my new glasses, things do actually seem to be settling down now. They are not nipping my ears and nose the way they used to, and beyond the usual tired eyes by evening and less than bionic vision in poor light, things are fine enough.


As ever I do tend to over-react to things, probably fine in an emergency, but a bit tiring in real life. The main problems, apart from scaring myself by googling things, was probably that I was insisting on staring at everything, all the time, expecting it to be in crisp blu-ray focus all the time, from whatever angle I was looking at it. No wonder my poor eyes were tired out. Some maniac staring through them all day like a man possessed would make anyone's eyes tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment