Sunday 24 August 2014

Losing Definition - Stories by Peter Reid

Losing Definition cover

 

As touched on in earlier blog postings, for some time I have been working on a series of short stories that I intend to collect together as Losing Definition for self publishing on Kindle. 

To be honest, I have been busy with other things for a while, but I am now trying to make a concerted effort to pull together the collection. Proofing the stories for final publication is unbelievably tedious, and I am still to decide on exactly what order to publish them in, but things are progressing. I think that I will just publish the stories here on my blog as I finish off the final proof. Having said that, there is no guarantee that everything that appears in the blog will appear in the final book, or that i won’t make further amendments, some stories here might not make the final cut. 

I do hope you enjoy these stories. 

best wishes 

Peter 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment