Sunday 26 August 2007

this week I won't be writing about

I've done plenty of short blogs posts this week, so I won't bother doing a full diary style round up of what I've been doing, instead letting the "thing" based postings speak for themselves.

However worth noting that I was over at my 'allotment' at my mother-in-law's, and did my harvesting, lifting the garlic and carrots that I had planted.

Also second week in my new office, same job, new boss.

I still reckon that I have an extra hour a day now, that I commute less, and I am determined to use this well. Been spending time in my garden in the evening, which is very therapeutic. Getting through stuff at work, but I'll probably need to get my head down and really get through all the various backlogs of work, that have piled up.



No comments:

Post a Comment